Friday, October 06, 2006

Bloomability

Bloomability is a really good book. The author really brought out the message that their family moved lots of times and that everyone hates it. Her dad and his mother in law hate each other. Every time his mother in law would come to their new home they would run away. This book is not similar to any other books that I read. I think the way that the mother in law and the father are acting is really strange because they hate each other and they would always blame each other and fight. This book isn’t really about me but it is like the movie called aquamarine because there is a girl who moves everywhere with her mom. When the author said, “my mom would start packing, and we’d wait for the phone call from him so that we would met up with him” I said to myself that they must have experience with this and done it lots of times. In the couple of first chapters I didn’t really get it but after a while I started getting the point of the book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home