Thursday, October 26, 2006

Girls in Pants

Girls In Pants

Girls in Pants is the continues of the sisterhood of the traveling pants. Girls in Pants is such a good book. It is just like the sisterhood of the traveling pants. This book is before all four go to college, which means their last summer being young teens. During college is the time where they really need their pants the most. In the book Tibby learned that the pants always have known what she didn’t about Brian. Carmen needs the most magic of the pants that is possible. During the summer she is going to watch Lena's cranky Greek grandmother for the summer. Carmen tries to be someone that she is not. Lena was wishing that the traveling pants will tell her to go to art school like her dreams, although her family won’t support her. Lastly Bridget loved having her pants at soccer camp, when she found out who her coach is. If i had to choose out of all of these girls where to go, I would choose both Bridget and Lena. I want to go to soccer camp and find my love there like Bridget, and I would love to be Lena only for one reason and it is for painting. I love painting but if my parents wouldn’t support me I wouldn’t know what to do.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home