Wednesday, November 08, 2006

The Kid Who Became President

The Kid Who Became President

The kid who became president is such a great book! It is by Dan Gutman, even though these book is one and only book I read by him, but i think he is a great author. There is a kid who runs out for president because he wanted to prove his friends that he can make it. He said in front of everyone "You should vote for me because I didn’t know anything about politics, or how to raise taxes, or how to ruin the economy." Basically this book shows that a kid makes it being a president and this entire people hate him. His parents didn’t even know about it until a few weeks later. His parents were really happy for him. All of his friends got mad at him because he stopped hanging out with them. I would love to be him, and run the country. Like I said before I loved the quote saying "you should vote for me because I didn’t know anything about politics, or how to raise taxes, or how to ruin the economy. After I read this book I thought myself that also kids can do whatever or however we want, and we will success. Yes, one of the characters changed during the book, the "president" before he became one he was selfish and after he cared about everything and everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home