Friday, November 17, 2006

Blogger



First Trimester Free Reading Reflections


The best thing about me reading during the first trimester was that i also get to learn from reading. Reading most of the time calms me down. Also when I read, I get ideas for my stories. Most of the ideas that I have for my story comes from that books that i read.
I have two favorite novels that i read over the first trimester. The first one is the kid who became president. I love this book because it is something that can never happen. It can never happen because a kid can never become a president. My other favorite book is the Sisterhood of the traveling pants. It is a great book because for me i could imagine how it could fell like being each of the charachters in the book.
For me one of the graphs tell me that i read diffrent amounts of pages every week. The other graph tell me that i dont read that many kinds of book. I read a lot of realistic fiction books, and a few fantasy. I also read 12 diffrent books.
My goal for the second trimester is that Ill read more than 15 books. My other goal is that i will read more fantasy and more fiction books over the year. I want to read lots of pages each week. I think that i will accomplish them by reading lots of pages everyday and many diffrent types of books.
I also loved doing a blog after reading each book that i read. I think that that is a good way to express myself. Each week i read and enjoy the book i read, and if i dont like the book i change the book that i read to an interesting book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home